Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

12 September, 2010

life is a typical place.

I have this problem at the moment where I can't stop crying. Everyday I can feel it begin in my cheeks and I can't do anything to stop it. I hate this. I hate not wanting to get out of bed because I feel so fucking ugly. I feel like life is not worth facing for another day. I'm too sad to go out, but then I get more sad that I didn't go out. I get so angry that I begin to feel so sick deep inside. And being sick makes me feel better. Stephen Fry once said that 'You are who you are when nobody's watching.' It makes me think about who I really am. Round college I'm smiling and getting along with people, but when I'm alone I really am unhappy. If you didn't read my blog, you wouldn't know any of this. We are all just a cheating lying generation who fuck things up. This world is full of hypocrites and back stabbers. Secrets tear things apart. People think that they can keep things quiet but words get out. And they spread like disease and escalate and fuck everything up. They break up relationships and friendships and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment