Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

12 September, 2010

im sorry aaron.

I know there are two things I want most when it comes to you;

Firstly, I want you to be happy. Everything I say or do is just to make you happy and your last few months here enjoyable!

And secondly, I want you to understand that i am not a small fragile child, my past has made me a stronger person and i can now call myself an adult. Please understand that im aware of our situation and i accept. im happy like this. yes i care about you. yes i will feel something when you leave. but so will you, dont deny that. because deep down i know a single, no matter how little, a part of you will feel something to. i enjoy your company, i enjoy having someone around for cuddles and that but with no major strings holding us down. we do our own things and see eachother when we can. im comfortable with you and this. and i know if you thought about it you enjoy our evenings together.

i know that your confused and you think im getting in over my depth but im not.
i am fine. please believe me when i say im more prepared then you realise.
oh aaron, i wish you'd see that we have so much time till you leave.
that this is not even worth arguing about. 
i want us both to carry on making the most of our time.
i want you to stay happy and keep me happy too.
you a lovely bloke and i trust you with anything, 
a friend and lover. 

i dont want to annoy you, im a walking disaster zone.
sometimes i open my mouth without thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment