Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

16 December, 2009

I am...

Addicted to music. Obsessed with food. Trying to fall in love with life again. Craving companionship. Hopeful that 2010 will bring new tidings and a new leaf. Stubborn and stuck in my ways. Hoping i will move on. Pursuading myself to delete all traces of him. Waiting to find the energy, the emotional strength to deal with all my issues. A person of consideration. In love with a boy. Almost a year after we met, five months after he broke up and stopped talking to me, and a month after I decided I needed to live my life and stop waiting for him... and I'm still in love with him. Hoping to meet new people. Always weighing up my options. Greedy about food, love, attention and good relationships. Misses being close to her best friend. we said we'd never drift but look at us now. Getting better slowly, but surely. Depression will not kick my ass yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment