Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

12 November, 2009

LBD; red shoes and champs... yumm.

yes i have the worst taste in men. unfortunatly you wont be hearing about jamie anymore. ill bare you the boringness of hearing about what happened but ill fill you in a little. it turns out that hes just another arsehole that fancied a few kisses and then decided to fuck off again. i admit he is gorgeous and charming etc etc etc, but come one - do i seriously need that in my life? NO. anyway moving on LAURENS BALL IS COMING UP!!! excited much? guys in suits and all the girls in dresses - talk about glitz and glam. i can not wait to dress up and be sophisticated, and i will somehow get my hands on a glass of champagne whether the waiters give me it or i have to steal it! mwahaha. i looooveee that i have some girlies coming with me, and believe that a MASS sleepover after is needed because in all honesty i would really like a catch up with them :) can i just add that i have seen the most amazing pair of RED SHOES in Newlook for £10! yes being the bargin queen i am iv set my heart on them to complete my outfit and add abit of colour. they are beauts tbh :D but anyway i close by sending lots of heartfelt love to my girlies coming and goodnight<3

No comments:

Post a Comment