Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

30 October, 2009

teenage years.

iv grown tired of boys, of love and its failings. im tired of caring to much and trusting to much. i should learn from first mistakes that im a fool and that this will be my downfall. Do you remember what I was when we first met? I'd built walls around my heart, gated them, and thrown away the key. I had been hurt, I told you from the beginning. I'd been used, tricked, played with, but most of all, hurt. I thought it best to never fall in love again. So I locked my heart. i dont feel quiet myself again. and i think strangely zoe is the only one that understands how i truely feel.

'im young and im still carefree' i hear it all the time but although logically thats true, if you knew me you'd know that im far to mature for my age. i dont take tisks and im hardly out late. & whether people choose to believe it or not i been in love. iv felt the highs and lows and iv been through to much to tell the difference between something like love and lust. iv felt the hole it leaves when youve been broken and i know that its hard to move on for a while. so much for these being the teenage years.

No comments:

Post a Comment