Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

11 May, 2011

The worst things is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to

One day soon I will forget the hurt, the reasons I cried and they way you caused me pain. Perhaps if I am very lucky, you will begin to fade in my memory also, so you do not remain in the forefront of my mind so vividly. The secret of being free is not revenge and acting out against you, but letting things unfold in their own way and time. I suppose this has unfolded and all of the little things that I am desperately grasping to do not matter in comparison to the way this ended.
I am seeking peace.
what you did to me was unspeakable, unthinkable, sick.
 
iv fallen for someone, head, heart, feet first and i know he's everything i need. hes everything your not. hes a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment