Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

20 September, 2010

i always put my foot in it.
and i mean ALWAYS.




kisses. they can mean everything. and nothing.
i used to think they were so important.
thats before i got my first.
and i used to be so ashamed.
it made me feel so ugly. and unimportant
just that nobody could ever want me.
but then it happened. like last week
and its such a nothing.
maybe it was just the person.
or the circumstances.
but i dont know.
wasnt that important.
i learned to feel good about myself without needing a guy to.
im not insecure anymore.


i cant help the way i am,
ill nevere be skinny.
ill never wear tight clothes,
fake tan,
cake myself in make up,
or be the type to serve myself on a dish.
thats not me
i wont ever be your kind of pretty.

because i care to much for people,
they have a tendancy to mistake that for attatchment or some other emotion.
but its not like that at all..
i simply have other peoples interests at heart.
i think thats my problem i always think of them and not me.
i always manage to end up the fool.



No comments:

Post a Comment