Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

02 September, 2010

he ruined me.
my ex broke me and i never fully recovered.
he's the way i am.

my mum sat me down and cuddled me while i cried about you. i couldnt help but blame my stupid insecurities for the way i ended up now. for forcing you into distancing yourself away from me. i cant blame you.
look at me, your far to good and i never understood why you took an interest in me in the first place anyway.
mum said you were good for me, that she could see that you put the twinkle back into my eye and she said she saw me grow eachday. she said treasure the smiles he provided my pretty face and to keep hold of the memories i laughed the most. she told me how you'd be missed by her and the family too because they actually liked you. she said this doesnt have to be goodbye, friendships better then nothing. 

i told her how much i cared and she said i know i see that darling but he cant fake feelings and thats what hit me most. that i just wanted you to be comfortable. that your so much more then someone special that i spent time with, you were a friend. a guy with a heart of gold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment