Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

03 August, 2010

hi my names hannah.
i like a guy.
lets call him A.

his actions say he likes me, but no words are never mentioned.
im kinda confused and i dont know how to approach him about it.
i wonder if i was to ask him out how would he react?

im excited for my cousins ball, not just because were celebrating her life but because hes promised to come to therefore it'll be a laugh without fail. hes lovely for doing that. a real good guy.

he bites his fingers. he gets dimples when he sticks his tounge out. he screws his face up and blinks funny sometimes. his teas arent that bad. he makes me laugh with his randomness. things are EASY - i like that. his utter determination in golf is admirable. without realising it he comforts me. not everythings sex, i enjoy his cuddles and kisses too. hes a good kisser. you look cute when your laying there sleepy. my nephew thinks your cool. i enjoy our cinema nights and dinners out. i think your gay that you watch southpark :p i want your cat give her to me. cook me dinner please? read this and understand that im not askng for anything serious, nothing major. just a simple yes or no answer... - {NO MAYBES} or youll get a slap :)


do you like me?
YES_____
NO_____



are we going anywhere?
YES_____
NO_____


No comments:

Post a Comment