Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

28 May, 2010

new chapter; new life; new me;


A week ago I tried to say goodbye to life, some say it was a cry for help others might say it was just for attention. But ill tell you myself it was for neither, it was a last resort. The only thing that seemed right in my head. But things didn’t go to plan and I guess im lucky because im getting the help I need now. I couldn’t see it myself but id self destructed,m become a stranger and didn’t even realise.


Look at me now though, I have my good days and my bad but I have a great support team and a very special best friend who makes things seem a little better. I cant say ill never try it again; I cant promise I wont self inflict hurt but I can promise to try and stay on top of things from now on…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment