Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

29 January, 2010


a list of things i loved the past week;

1. the arrival of my cousins second beautiful baby boy Mason, born 28th Jan :]

2. the realisation my China trip is growing ever closer... (roll on march!)

3. the big flower pieces people are wearing in their hair atm - bang on trend.

4. the fact i have become a book worm again, and cant keep my head out the pages of books

5. black nailvarnish is hot.

6. music. i will never get sick of listeing to the song fireworks by You, Me, At Six & NeverShoutNever - What is love?

7. tv - 8 simple rules. glee. whos line is it anyway US. project catwalk.

8. Cup or horlex before bed to make me sleepy

9. the way my college class is a bunch of misfits that some how click together <3

10. the ENDLESS laughs and bitching that happens between my group at college :]
i love my beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment