Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

06 January, 2010

good morning winter wonderland


i woke up to find a sheet of sheer white snow painting the streets of home. nose pressed against the window i took in the scenery, i sighed deeply..."magic" i whispered.


anyone else think i look like my muma?

music is my life right now, & Today i fell hopelessly head over heels with a song. the lyrics are simply beautiful & soul renching.
heres a little snippet...
"Here I am at the edge of the road

One hand on the end of the rope
One crack and it breaks alone
Wondering who'se gonna take me home
On my knees when you call my bluff
Begging please from the edge of the ruff
And I know I've had enough, and I know it, and I know it"

my hair has got so long again, so quickly! not cutting it just yet. kinda liking having long hair all over again. plus my new curlers are my fav thing right about now - they form perfect ringlets & i cant get enough of them. then next day when iv brushed it and it still forms lose curls. finally thrown my old ones away!
> a pic from the day after, once id brushed it - lose curls<3




muma & me 2010

no matter what comes crashing down, im still going to stand my solid ground. it took me this long to find my feet, i cant back down now.

goodnight; love H x
p.s - guess what...
i have a secret - i just cant tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment