Hannahbet...

Im still deciding who I want to be♥

27 October, 2009

a sign of relief :)

im a day dream believer and not a realist at all. iv established that im not all that pretty and that according to someone i talk way to fast. music is slowly invading my life, and im making big mistakes by letting things get to me too much. i know when things arent the same, and can tell when people are just pretending. im the sort that will listen to music for hours on end and relate to some lyrics too. i love how i laugh over the stupidest of things, example 'WHAT THE FUCKKK?!' haha good times. i want to be something to someone. iv gt real friends and fake friends, iv got people in my life that mean more then others. but they know who they are. i will change and soon. i will spend less time on msn and more time on important things. my happiness will take priority and i wont sit back anymore. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdvPLtkSeHY what a song (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment